Friday, 24 February 2017

3 x 3 MOISTURISER EDITION

I haven’t wrote anything about makeup and skincare for a long time, life got busy, as usual... But I’ve never lost the passion for beauty though! Hope you find my new post useful and worth reading.


Let’s kick it off with this new series that’s been on my mind for quite a while – 3x3. 
Today let me tell you about my top 3 daytime moisturisers, since it’s the most important first step on our way to flawless makeup.
A word of disclaimer – all of the products I’m writing about have mattifying properties since my skin type is combination [normal to oily] and mattifying is what i need from my moisturiser.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat – no SPF, 40ml – light mattifying formula Works wonders underneath makeup. I’ve used 3 or 4 tubes of this one – it’s that good. It sinks into the skin instantly and keep the oiliness at bay for the day. The only downside might be no SPF and the price, but I managed to always get it when it was on offer. Best product for sure.

Aknicare Sun Protective Cream for Oily or Impure Skin Tea –  SPF 30 PPD 20, 50 ml – perfecty for the summertime. It was recommended to me in the pharmacy and was quite sceptical since SPFs tend to be too heavy for underneath makeup on my combination skin but this one is perfect – the formula is so light and mattifyies the face for real. I don’t even use powder.

Green Pharmacy, Normalizing matting face cream with Green Tea – no SPF, 150 ml – this mattifying moisturiser with green tea extract, no parabens and amazing smell is the latest addition to my skincare routine. It sinks in faster than you can apply it, leaves the skin nice and mat, and once again – smells so fresh! It works well with makeup but doesn’t have SPF so I use it only with foundations that have SPF “built in”.


2 comments: